Returns & Refund Policy.
Shipping & Returns.
Our policy lasts 30 days. If 30 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
- We have an average shipping time of 7 days for domestic orders up to 60 for international ones ( those shipping times don't include the fulfillment durations).
- Order fulfillment can take from 7-10 days.
- A tracking number will be included in your shipping confirmation email.
- You have 30 days to return most unwanted items from the delivery date of the order if it hasn't been installed or assembled and it is returned in their original packaging.
If an incorrect item was ordered or you’ve changed your mind about a purchase, a full refund will not be issued (a 15% restocking fee will apply). You will also be responsible for the cost of returning the item to the address provided by us. Items shipped to any other addresses or without an RMA number will not be considered for a refund and may be returned back to the sender.
You have 7 days to report damaged, defective, missing, or wrong items from the delivery date of the order if it hasn't been installed, or assembled and are returned in their original packaging.
- If you received a damaged product or the wrong product and we cannot solve the issue with either a full replacement or replacement parts (free of charge), we will return an item and provide a full refund.
- If you decide you do not want parts or a replacement unit, you can return the item under our standard return policy.
- IMPORTANT: kindly hold on to the original packaging until you will inspect the contents! Original packaging is needed in case the item is damaged/defective/incorrect.
To complete your return, we require a receipt or proof of purchase.
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund.
If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
Late or missing refunds.
If you haven’t received a refund yet, first check your bank account again.
Then contact your credit card company, it may take some time before your refund is officially posted.
Next, contact your bank. There is often some processing time before a refund is posted.
If you’ve done all of this and you still have not received your refund yet, please contact us at email@example.com.
Shipping A Returned Item.
To return your product, we will send you the address of the warehouse in case your return case was approved.
You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach us.
If you are shipping an item over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance. We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.